Monday, December 14, 2015

LAMBUG BEACH, BADIAN, CEBU | Mandatory Beach Celebration


-  A N    I N V I T E  -
1 Seat Has Been Reserved In Your Honor |




I’m not a saint. I have been in countless of wicked burdens, I must confess. I’m not proud of it and yet I don’t have a particular right to deny it. I have seen my life repeatedly and nonetheless, I’m still incapable of perfecting it.
Fears are coming every night, roaring like a thunder in my ears. I listened carefully to scrutinize what was it aiming to tell me--- I didn’t find one. Still, I find every morning so comforting. It’s like a new novel lingering to be read and explored. It’s amazing how I discovered the sweetness in life’s resentment. It’s funny how I came to a point realizing what I am capable of doing (that I didn’t know). The remarkable way of finding out how much love I could give and take was truly wonderful. The learning to overcome my insecurities and welcome fascinating odds made me appreciate the life in my pocket now. I have learned the unbreakable way to be happy and that is to be happy for other people. I'm so learning it, little by little, I try. They say perfect happiness can be found at once. However, I would say, it’s an extensive course of valuing your meaning in this bottomless spot called lifetime. A voyage that one has to seize, an integral prophecy that one has to sustain, moreover, a beautiful love story that one has to share.


Do your forward, luv.



Kalmado



iloveyou



Salamat :)



SUGBA | Vigan Longganisa, Cebu Chorizo and Stuffed Squid



Squid Kinilaw



"Ang babae sa bintana"




Mood


Whoever said that diamonds are a girl's bestfriend,
never had a dog.




For all that we have simply come and go and all that we could ever be depends on how we live the present. It's possible that life could have done a bad fucked up joke on you and it's embarrassing somehow, but when you come to your very own moment, realizing that none of that matters, that's the liberating point when you get to tell everyone that you have lived anyhow.


1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic photos. I am also planning a fun family New Year Eve party. I think outdoor party venue Houston TX would be best for this family bash. I wonder if you can share some easy DIY party decoration and food inspirations!

    ReplyDelete